On April 21 we were selected to qualify for the best application for the competition NI 2015 Engineering Impact Awards with our case study for Deformation Monitoring and Control.
Version 2.0 of our software TcpControl was a challenge in order to developing an efficient interface for the control of deformations measured by robotized total stations and GPS receivers, besides showing over an image the instruments and control points and exporting intuitive and accurate reports.
We have released the product designed and developed with LabVIEW 2013 platform, with features such as agile development in database management, user interfaces, data analysis and third libraries integration, generating a highly scalable code to allow growth according to new customer requirements.
Version 2.0 of our software TcpControl includes the following new features:- Display of sensors in control panel or over ortophoto or diagramz
- Support of new sensors, such as clinometers, accelerometers, strain gauges, temperature sensors, and can be easily adapted to other sensors through National Instruments’s Data Acquisition systems
- New total stations supported: Leica MS50, Geomax Zoom 80, Topcon series DS/OS/PS/QS and Sokkia series FX/DX/SX
- Communication through serie or Ethernet cable, Bluetooth or Wifi, radio-modem or mobile phone
- It can run with up to 10 sensors connected simultaneously
- It is possible to load initially the database by converting observation files previously measured.