VII. CROATIAN CONGRESS ON CADASTRE and LADM 2022 WORKSHOP
Croatian Geodetic Society (FIG member) in cooperation with the Faculty of Geodesy, University of Zagreb (FIG academic member) under the auspices of the International Association of Surveyors (FIG), Commission 7 - Cadastre and Land Management organizes the International Conference:
The conference will be held at the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, Dubrovnik, Croatia, from March 30 to April 2, 2022.
Topics VII. of the Croatian Congress on Cadastre are:
- History and future of cadastre
- Land management infrastructures for smart cities
- Multidimensional cadastres (3D, 4D)
- Landscaping, Land consolidation
- Sustainable land policies
- Cadastre and goals of sustainable development
- Application of old and new technologies for the needs of establishing and maintaining the cadastre
The topics of the LADM workshop are:
- Development of contents and New Working Item Proposals (NWIP) and Working Drafts (WD)
- 3D Surveys for 3D Land Administration. Better integration of 3D Land Administration in LADM and improved Survey functionality in LADM.
- Discussions on LADM links to / alignment with BIM / IFC, LandInfra, ILMS and IPMS.